RULES OF HUMDINGERS
Humdingers is committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all our guests. While visiting our unique location, the following will not be accepted:
- Rowdy behavior – will constitute police interaction immediately and a ban from the location.
- Profanity, vulgar, or threatening language
- Inapropriate dress
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property business purposes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the location and /or its neightboring tenants
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, aisles, storefront, etc.
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices
- No firearms or weapons of any sort
- The building is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
Loud and obnoxious behavior unbecoming of our happy feel good environment.
Littering on property is unacceptable (and just plain rude).
Drinking alcohol in the parking lot or on the grounds outside. The police will be called if you are committing this act.
DRESS CODE POLICY
Humdinger’s reserves the right to update the dress code at any time.
Persons wearing torn or soiled clothing will be admitted at the discretion of management.
No hats, clothing, jewelry, or visible tattoos with offensive language or imagery.
Shoes and shirts required.
Sunglasses may not be worn in premises.
We do not allow clothing which exposes underwear or excessive portions of the skin, which may be viewed as inappropriate in a family environment.
No perceived evidence of gang affiliation.
First Responders, Military and Veteran Motorcycle Associations, please provide proper identification if in riding apparel. No offensive patches on riding apparel.