RULES OF HUMDINGERS
Humdingers is committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all our guests. While visiting our unique location, the following will not be accepted:
- Rowdy behavior – will constitute police interaction immediately and a ban from the location.
- Profanity, vulgar, or threatening language
- Inapropriate dress
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property business purposes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the location and /or its neightboring tenants
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, aisles, storefront, etc.
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices
- No firearms or weapons of any sort
- The building is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.