PARTIES & EVENTS
Looking to book a shindig? CALL 201-701-1900 ext. 105
Let us help you be a hero for your group! We guarantee your company, organization, or private gathering will have an extremely fun enjoyable experience!
Below is a list of some popular types of parties/events you can have and share with your friends, family, co-workers, and more at Humdingers.
- Corporate Outing / Get Together
- Company Team Building – Long Lunch
- Company Apres Work Shindiggy Doggie
- Birthday Party – Kids of any age
- Birthday Party – Adults of any age
- Sweet 16
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Surprise Party! EZ PZ in our awesome Gathering Room. They’ll never know a thing until he/she walks through the doors! With total audio/vidio presentaton.
- Company Meeting with custom Banquet / Buffet spread
- Company Holiday Party
- Company Team Building Event – Let us plan and coach this for you!
- Organization Group Outing – Scouts, School, Camps, Clubs, etc
- BIZ Lunch – Regular time lunch with some irregular fun!
- School outing
- Camps – Summer Day Camps – we’re all about hosting you guys! Check us out in the 2017 “The Trip Directory”! Classtrips.com & CampDirectorsResources.com (Note: our phone # has changed since publication. It’s now 201-701-1900)
Fill out the information below and our reservations office will get back to you pronto.
Or please come see what all the fuss is about. We promise you it’ll be a humdinger!
How long is an average BD party?
Birthday Parties are 2 hours on average.
How long is an average Group Event?
Group Events are from 2-5 hours long, usually about 3 hours, although events can be tailored to your group’s requests such as short & long lunch events from 1-2 hours.
How much deposit do you require for a party or event?
Our standard deposit is 50% the cost of the party/event.
What if I need to change my event date?
Contact us ASAP once you know you need to change the date. We will work the best we can to accommodate you.
Can I bring in any food?
Sorry, the only outside food we allow is cake or cupcakes. Kosher or special dietary foods, these items need to be OK’d with the Party Manager prior to your party. We have provided an extra food menu, should you wish to order anything additional.. Additional food orders must be ordered 4 days before the party.
Can I bring decorations?
We do supply you with fun birthday party ware. However, if you have a certain theme in mind you may bring that in. We recommend bringing in your party ware before the party so we can set it up. Latex balloons are NOT allowed. You MAY bring in Mylar balloons. Please, no confetti!
Who is my contact the day of the event?
The Party Office Manager.
What happens if I have to cancel?
If you cancel at least 2 full weeks in advance, we will return your deposit in full. Since we cannot re-book your space so close to the party, it is possible you may lose your deposit if you cannot reschedule. If we are able to re-book your time slot however, we will return your deposit.
How early should I arrive prior to my event?
10-15 minutes in most cases depending on the event
What happens if I’m late for my party?
Not being late is the best policy. However, emergencies do arise, weather, etc. Parties are very well coordinated and timing is critical as it affect many people and other bookings. If you’re not late by more than 20 minutes or so, the first decision would be to cut that time off the party and make up some time by starting right away (cut down “meet & greet”, cut down a couple minutes here or there, but not critical time off any one activity. The staff working the party cannot stay later unless they are able, in which case there is a charge for their additional time as well as all support staff for the party (kitchen, cleaning, management).
Will my lanes for my party or group be together?
Yes of course!
Is there a minimum for birthday parties?
We require at least a 10 child minimum to host a party.
What is the maximum number you can accommodate for birthday parties?
While there are sometimes maximums due to other center activities, we usually can accommodate as many as the space will allow.
If we book now, can we drop our head count as we get closer to the event, since we do not know how many guests we will have since we do not have RSVP’s yet?
Please consult our Party Reservations Office for more info.
When do I need to let you know the final head count?
Please call us 5 days prior to your party with the final quest count. This will allow us enough time to ensure enough cake, adequate table size and the number of lanes is correct. The number of children confirmed for the day is the number paid that day unless the number of the children increases. We also recommend bringing a list of the expected quests and shoe sizes for your host on the day of your party. Please note: There is a 10 child minimum on all parties.
What is included in my party?
Two personal party hosts, Paper Products, Set-up and Clean-Up, Free Humdingers Shirt for the birthday child.
Humdingers Birthday Parties Policies and Guidelines
- We book parties Monday – Sunday.
- We recommend booking a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Due to events, having been scheduled in advance, times cannot be changed on the day of your party. Please be prompt.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances or delays we may reserve the right to change or substitute the scheduled order of events.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Cash or credit cards only.
- Arrive 15 minutes before guests.
- Party barn in not private and may other parties in room with you. Don’t worry, we try to keep activities and eating as separate as possible.
- Seating is for the children. We will try to accommodate the adults, but no guarantees!
- Confirmations must be made 5 days in advance to guarantee the correct number of lanes & food.
- The number of children confirmed for is the number paid unless number’s increase the day of the party.
- Payment is due upon arrival by credit or cash, sorry no personal checks.
- Other than a special cake or cupcakes, no outside food or beverages are permitted in the facility.
- Latex balloons are not allowed however Mylar balloons are ok.
- All additional food must be ordered 4 days in advance.
- Your party will include two personal hosts to guide the kids from activity to activity.
- Gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy: (Includes weather related issues): Your deposit is refundable up to 14 days in advance of your reserved party time. No penalty to reschedule, pending availability.